Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pair Four

This pair is my favorite so far. The yarn is soft, not too stretchy and is a delicious mint color. The lace pattern was a challenge, but once I got the hang of it wasn't difficult. The fit on this pair is the best, also. My only complaint is that the leg part could have been a bit longer; I did have extra yarn but wasn't sure I would have enough to complete the foot if I knit them further up the ankle.

My next pair is going to be in a pink multi-color using the same pattern (lacy days clouds in Knit Socks!) and I will do an extra inch on the leg. The past 2 Christmases were Years of the Slipper; quite possibly the Christmas of 2011 will be the Year of the Sock.



Felted slippers ready to be wrapped as Christmas gifts.


1 comment:

CowTown said...

Wow Kim! Knitters amaze me. Those slippers look so cozy.