Saturday, March 14, 2009

Getting Big

I've been quite remiss in posting photos of the kittens lately. The fact of the matter is that we have a new camera and I've yet to figure out how to use it well, or how to upload the photos onto my laptop! It's just a matter of sitting down for an hour or so and figuring it out, but I haven't made time for it until today.



I finally got out the instruction booklet and did a bit of reading then snapped a few photos of the kittens. They are amazingly cooperative about being photographed, until one of them notices the dangling camera cord (why on earth did I put that on?) and decides that is much more interesting than sitting and posing for a picture.





They both love to sit in the kitchen window because they can see the bird feeder from there and sometimes, to their delight, a bird will actually whiz by the window, giving them a real closeup. It's quite a jump from the floor, easily 6 times their height and the sill is relatively narrow, but they manage it quite gracefully. Gone is the clumsiness of kittenhood! They are just a bit more than 6 months old now and I wonder how much bigger they will get.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Wow they are getting big. You know I'm not a cat person but I love the excitement they exude when birds are around. They are beautiful and yayy for conquering the new camera.